Solutions CoordinatorOverland Park Primary Location: OVERLAND PARK, KS - United States Facility Overland Park Job ID 205566 Zip Code 66210
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking a Solutions Representative to support the Express Critical product and to impact the organization by taking action to ensure service commitments are met on a consistent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Must be available to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift hours. Shifts will require both weekend and holiday coverage.
- Receiving incoming calls from Express Critical cutomers and vendors, execute orders with vendors, provide quotes, and check shipment status.
- Analyze customer needs and offer solutions that respond to and are accepted by the customer in a limited product setting (International or Domestic surface / air).
- Single point of contact from the customer's perspective.
- Data entry and record keeping tasks.
- Provides a high level of telephone and written professionalism and courtesy.
- Attention to detail required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must demonstrate proficiency with at least one operating system.
- Specialized knowledge of organization's service features.
- Good understanding of all functions in the department and awareness of company's operations, methods, and procedures.
- High level of concentration and good communication skills.
- Regular and frequent use of one or more software package(s) and web-based programs.
- High level of professional judgment is required to select the most appropriate course of action.
- College degree preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.