Accounting AR/AP Admin
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Facility: Overland Park
- Job ID: 300720
- Zip Code: 66210
- Street Address: 10881 Lowell
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FIND THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, you can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
You Have What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, you’ll join a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
DELIVER A HEALTHIER WORLD
See how UPSers are doing more–including saving lives by safely shipping vaccines over thousands of miles.
KNOW YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and you’ll go straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Get More From Your Benefits
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Accounting AR/AP Admin
- Overland Park, Kansas
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity in logistics, we want to hear from you! UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking an Accounting Associate with two years customer service experience in a financial environment. He/she assists all aspects of customer billing, service and maintenance processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Codes, keys, verifies and processes financial forms
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies; examines, analyzes and corrects accounting transactions
- Reconciles, researches and distributes various reports
- Maintains databases and prepares various controls and audits
- Processes manual and electronic chargebacks
- Researches and resolves errors by contacting wholesalers/clients
- Maintains updated contract, product and pricing data
- Reconciles chargeback credits and debits between systems on daily basis
- Completes reversals to correct chargeback credit memos
- Prepares month-end reconciliation of paid claims to clients
- Generates daily, monthly and quarterly reporting requirement for clients
- Responds to client inquiries and special projects
- Participates in meetings and conference calls for existing clients
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates customer service experience, preferably in a financial environment, or one year Accounting or general bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High school diploma or equivalent – Preferred
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law