UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Senior Warehouse Associate. The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks.
These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform all warehouse activities including but not limited to, pick, pack, ship, receive,
put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit
- Ability to utilize various pieces of MHE including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order picker .
- Ability to utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities .
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision .
- High level proficiency in utilizing PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including,
but not limited to, outbound process, inbound process and inventory control
- Supervise associates to perform various warehouse tasks .
- Direct and track warehouse activities and performance .
- Ensure transaction accuracy .
- Coordinate with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance .
- Ensure safety and quality compliance .
- Ability to work flexible hours .
- A minimum of 2 years experience unloading and unpacking of shipments, picking, packing, shipping,
pulling orders, performing inventory control, auditing and scanning is required
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices is required .
- Must be able to use computers and scanning equipment .
- Demonstrated experience with various pieces of Material Handling Equipment to include forklift,
reach truck, pallet-jack, order-picker and swing reach truck is required
- Experience in quality control procedures and lot/serial control is required .
- Experience in safety compliance is preferred .
- Demonstrated performance at directing and leading associates .
- Must be able to read and speak English .
- High School diploma or equivalent certification preferred .
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law