Customer Service Administrator with GermanPrimary Location: Lodz, Łódzkie - PL Job ID 056444 Zip Code 90-530
- providing clients with necessary information about their questions regarding invoices and credit notes (by email only)
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the city centre (University Business Park - Łódź ul. Wólczańska 178);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- very good German (writing);
- good English;
- strong communication skills and positive attitude;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- problem solving, analysis, good decision making;
- computer literacy.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.