Brokerage Administrator with German (night shift)Primary Location: Lodz, Łódzkie - PL Job ID 057028 Zip Code 90-530
- assigning appropriate custom codes on the invoices;
- preparing customs documents;
- contact with internal and external customers and Customs Offices;
- other administrative tasks.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan PPE sponsored by employer;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the city centre (University Business Park - Łódź ul. Wólczańska 178);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- good German (writing and speaking);
- communicative English
- good work organizational skills;
- readiness to work on night shift (22:00 - 6:00)
- problem solving and analysis;
- computer literacy.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.