Procurement Administrator - Nuneaton. Maternity coverPrimary Location: Nuneaton, England - United Kingdom Job ID 055528 Zip Code CV107SD
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
Monday – Friday, 08.30-17.00, 37.5hrs per week – Maternity cover
- Fuel ordering & monitoring for all package centres
- Responding to requests to procure/source items not in the UPS oracle system whilst liaising with one off suppliers not already in Oracle
- Liaising with supplier Account Managers to resolve queries
- Maintain & update supplier catalogues and pricing details in the Oracle system
- Maintain & update supplier contact list
- Completion of new vendor forms and supporting documentation
- Assist with completion of internal audits for Procurement
- Updating contract database in Procurement system
- Ad-hoc duties relating to other aspects of the procurement function
- Supporting Procurement Specialists when required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication & interpersonal skills required to liaise with all levels of customers & suppliers both internally & externally
- Experience & knowledge of Accounts Payable and a basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills for cost analysis
- Experience of Oracle is preferred although not essential
- A self-starter and motivated to achieve results
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.