Inside Sales Executive - UPS CapitalPrimary Location: Nottingham, England - United Kingdom Job ID 054335 Zip Code NG7 1FT
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing UPS Capital's customer business. This position uses available resources to learn customers businesses, identify business needs and pro-actively contact customers to position UPS Capital products and services to meet their needs.
Responsibilities include focusing attention on accounts with the greatest opportunities and likelihood of success, monitoring compliance and answering customer’s questions.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent benefits package including, company pension, private medical insurance, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company
• Business to Business sales experience
• To demonstrate a basic understanding of products, services and customer facing technology
• Insurance Industry knowledge/experience welcome
• Experience in a customer facing role is desirable
• Demonstrates a technique for gathering information
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.