Norwich PT Warehouse Operative early mornings. Mon-Fri. 04:45am-08:15am.Primary Location: Norwich, England - United Kingdom Job ID 039085 Zip Code NR6 6JB
- Unload parcels from vehicles maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods.
- Accurately load parcels on vehicles ensuring maximum utilization of space and proper securing of load.
- Ensure that packages are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage.
- Prioritize “guaranteed service” parcels, segregating them as appropriate.
- Assist in the electronic scanning of all parcels using a handheld scanner.
- To identify any ‘Cash on Delivery’ parcels.
- Comply with Company and Health and Safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Undertake other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Accurately follow written instructions.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Willing to perform other duties as and when required.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
If you wish to contact UPS prior to applying for this position please email: email@example.com
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.