Finance & Accounting ManagerPrimary Location: Paranaque City, Metro Manila - PH Job ID 056072 Zip Code 1705
UPS Philippines is seeking Finance & Accounting (F&A) Manager to supervise all financial task of the organization. The manager is responsible for providing cost and revenue information to the Country Manager, members of the Business Planning Unit and analyzing opportunities in cost reduction. He/She manages the F&A’s performance goals and serves as a liaison between the Country Business Planning Unit and District Finance.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years of experience working in an international, multinational company environment with 5 years of people management skills.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of group consolidation, management reporting, ensure timely and accurate preparation of analysis
- Create forecasting models, assess risk in investments to generate insights to leverage and improve processes
- Head the Finance committee which drive the successful executive of the business plan through Growth, Profit and Economic Returns
- Conduct analysis and manage the F&A’s performance goals
- Manage and develop high-performing team by providing guidance, career development, identify individual and team skill gaps
Being a team leader with an ability to hold the team accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals
Liaise with the audit to ensure compliance with relevant statutory
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Professional degree such as ACCA, CIMA, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting aspects in an MNC environment and capacity
- Strong leadership skills with ability to collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in Freight & Logistic industry is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of people management skills performing as a department head capacity with a team size of 15 members and above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency level in spoken and written English
Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.