PT Local Sort Supervisor Nashua, NH
UPS is seeking a Part-time Local Sort Supervisor to work up to 5 ½ hours per day, 5 days per week. He/She may be required to work extended hours and varying shifts as service needs dictate. He/She is responsible for supervising and training employees effectively. The Supervisor performs office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating. He/She assists in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds. The Supervisor communicates and performs assigned tasks and maintains proper job safety conditions. He/She works cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
The Supervisor works in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity, exposure to dust, dirt, noise, and possible outside inclement weather. He/She works at elevated heights and on uneven work surfaces.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts audits
- Reviews safety reports
- Determines employee training needs to produce continuous development plans
- Provides feedback and support
- Conducts performance evaluations and resolves individual and group performance issues
Knowledge and Skills
- Willing to work flexible shift hours
- Work independently with appropriate judgment
- Proactively anticipates issues and determines resolutions
- Experience supervising employees - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law