Assistant Warehouse Manager (Based in Nakhonratchasima Province(Korat)Primary Location: Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Ratchasima - TH Job ID 058811 Zip Code 30170
JOB SUMMARY :
The principle role of the Assistant Warehouse Manager is to oversee and assist in the execution of the daily processes related to inbound and outbound flow of goods at the Warehouse Operations. This includes but is not limited to coordinating activities between various functional departments in the facility, monitoring workloads, evaluating and setting operational priorities & planning.
- To closely work with Warehouse Managers and the team where we ensure the adequate, accurate, reliable data and on time submission from all sourcing for Contractual KPIs reports.
- Spearhead the workforce planning & job assignment & priority on a daily basis to align with workload efficiently.
- Closely working with client on daily operations.
- Monitor progress & performance measurement of day to day operational tasks (inbound/outbound processing, cycle counts, etc.).
- Review & Revise standard operating procedure (SOP) in order to make effective operational flow & process.
- Do operational analysis & process improvement to effectively minimize time and cost of our corresponding clients.
- Coaching and consulting to the team leader and warehouse staff when needed.
- Ensure that safety protocols/standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Drive operations to meet KPI target.
- Arrange weekly & monthly operational performance report & KPI on time, submitting to Warehouse manager.
- Will be managing 3 areas of the operations : Row material WH, Finished Goods WH and In-Plant Operations
- Any further task as per Warehouse manager assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Business or any equivalent
- Min of 5 years in supervisory level & related SCM/warehouse operations/Freight forwarding is advantageous
- Skills and Experience Desired:
- Excellent communication skills with team & party concerned.
- Excellent communication and written in English skill is required.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically in Excel and Power point is preferred
- Able to handle multiple conflicting priorities and capable managing of at least 50-100 people
- Self-Directed and able to work under pressure Environment.
- Willing to work at Nakornratchsima province.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.