IT Solutions Specialist (Programmer/Governance) – Customer Solutions – IT & Governance, MumbaiPrimary Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra - IN Job ID 055049 Zip Code 400059
The IT Solutions Specialist is responsible for developing programs based on requirements of the shipper so that the shipper is able to do business with UPS. To provide programming support for customized technology solutions of large and major customers as to enable business growth and help UPS to achieve business goals. This job impacts the organization by providing customized technological solutions focused on global account penetration / retention / conversion. It supports to Regional Customer Solutions resources, Region/Country Strategic Account Managers and Global Account Managers in developing configurable technological solutions for customers. From a governance perspective, the IT solutions specialist manages policy, process development and maintenance for Customer Solutions performance metrics.
- Designing, coding, testing and implementing customized solutions
- Preparing and maintaining systems documentations
- Troubleshooting and providing resolution for system related problems.
- Work with Solution and Technology team for system development, implementation and system trouble-shooting
- Ensuring system delivery meets system requirements
- Projects and other duties assigned by SolDI supervisor
- Works with stakeholders to identify the appropriate performance metrics to drive desired results.
- Establishes performance metrics for all departments in the CSG to drive desired results and manage employee and program performance.
- Monitors the financial performance of the CSG to identify cost or efficiency issues and ensure that financial goals are met.
- Collaborates with other groups (e.g., BIA, Marketing, Sales Ops, etc.) to obtain and analyze data indicative of the CSG's performance.
- Evaluates the CSG's performance metrics annually to ensure they appropriately drive desired results.
- Develops and tracks organizational key performance indicators (KPIs) to continually assess business performance.
Qualifications & Requirements include:-
Possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies or equivalent. Engineering background is preferred.
Minimum 2 years of experience in database application development.
Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Visual Foxpro, Visual, Excel
Basic Dot.Net environment and Microsoft Access is a must.
Good command of English (written
Analytical, Self-initiated and able to work independently without micromanagement
Must be a resourceful team player with good inter-personal and communication skills
Previous knowledge of Freight / Integrated Carriers industry will be an added advantage
Prior experience in developing Customer Relation Management System will be taken into consideration
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.