Inside Sales Executive, Business Development, Mumbai, IndiaPrimary Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra - IN Job ID 054768 Zip Code 400060
The Inside Sales Executive position is responsible for planning, coordinating with Internal and External Customers, retain existing customers and develop and grow new business.
Achieve Set Targets related to business development and Technology Solutions and contribute profitability to the Organization.
The ISE is responsible for prioritizing opportunities, positioning accounts with pricing alternatives, and following up with clients to ensure shipments occur as scheduled.
He/She reviews reported sales and lead progress reports.
- Conduct online and offline database research on prospective clients and then follow up on the telephone by presenting the UPS portfolio of products and services and thereby converting them into active clients
- Maintaining regular telephonic contact with existing customers to ensuring all their shipping needs are met on a daily basis
- Achieving set targets and contribute to development and growth of new and existing business performing the role of an Inside Sales Executive
- Planning new/existing contacts for customer retention, penetration and proactively meeting customers’ requirements/problem resolution
- Working with other internal department/teams to resolve customer queries/issues to meet customer satisfaction/service levels
- Collecting & Communicate market/competition information and implement business development initiatives
- Communicating and gathering requirements from users and provide feedback to the manager
- Maintaining highest levels of confidentiality in handling all matters
- Conduct online and offline database research on prospective clients and then follow up on the telephone by presenting the UPS portfolio of products and Services and thereby converting them into active clients
- Maintaining regular telephonic contact with existing customers to ensuring all their shipping needs are met on a daily basis.
- Proactively provide value add by promoting customer technology solutions
Qualification and Job Specific Competencies:
- Graduate with Minimum 1-3 years relevant telephone selling or direct sales experience in service industry having managed a sales territory with a plan
- Successful track record in International / Domestic Courier, Logistics, transportation etc.
- Positive attitude with high energy level and drive to excel.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Understanding of tele sales process and proficiency in computer usage is essential.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.