Finance Analyst (m/w/d) in MonheimPrimary Location: Monheim, North Rhine-Westphalia - DE Job ID 049811 Zip Code 40789
We are looking for a financial analyst to join the Finance team in UPS Germany. We support managers across Germany, as well as in our Region HQ in Brussels, in their decision making by reporting, analysing and planning (financial) data, creating insights, drawing conclusions and shaping thought processes. Working in this position will give you fantastic insights into the Germany operations of world’s largest parcel delivery company.
- Running, analysing and creating periodical managerial reports and packs.
- Improving and optimising reporting and planning processes.
- Building presentations that inform the target audience in a concise and structured manner about the outcome of the analyses and the implications for the business.
- Data analysis
- Querying various internal and external data sources
- Analysing the gathered data for patterns, trends, clues and insights
- Concluding and formulating tangible recommendations
- Knowledge management: constantly searching for new, relevant information and keeping the internal knowledge base up-to-date. Providing training and support to Germany Functions area on: Financial systems, Financial reporting and Business Planning.
- Taking initiative to formalise information flows where possible and appropriate.
- Liaising with different departments across Germany, Europe HQ and Corporate HQ, in order to exchange information, coordinate deadlines and review deliverables
- Experience as Finance Analyst is an advantage
- University degree (Finance, Economics, etc.); preferably MBA
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English and German both written and verbal
- Ambitious, career minded person
- Outstanding productivity and leadership characteristics
- Data-driven and taking initiative in developing new measurements and metrics
- Creative and logical thinker; strategic mind set
- Structured approach; process oriented; able to prioritise
- Deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into conclusions and recommendations
- Strong work ethic and high degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
- Perform well under pressure; ability to meet tight & continuous deadlines
- Inquisitive personality; strong desire to learn; ability to probe effectively
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external business partners
- Excellent skills in MS Office; Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Familiarity with VBA and SQL a plus
- Excellent financial management and analytical, numerical and conceptual skills with demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.