Revenue Management Specialist - CanadaPrimary Location: Mississauga, Ontario - CA Job ID 060256 Zip Code L5S 1Y6
- The Revenue Management Specialist completes profitability costs analysis using customer’s shipping data for current and potential customers. He/She ensures consistent and timely processing of pricing analysis for customer opportunities and provides pricing approvals which conform to Canada District thresholds. The Revenue Management Specialist maintains all reporting data, customer profitability analysis. He/She reports to the Revenue Management Supervisor.
- Using set guidelines, analyze costing and revenue information to approve, deny or modify an incentive request submitted by the sales-force
- Assist in the development and forecasting of account profitability
- Provides database management, i.e. creates tables, queries and reports, to enhance processes.
- Interpret data and present summaries to the Management
- Understand and implement initiatives to support achievement of Business Plan goals Provides training to support new and updated products and systems.
- Communicate with the strategic sales-force to obtain accurate data to base a sound business decision.
- Submit recommendations for enhancements to the processes to the Supervisor.
- Communicate with the sales-force to obtain accurate data to make business decisions
- Have the ability to explain why an incentive was approved, denied or modified
- Communicate with the Finance group on costs and adjustment factors
- Communicate with the Revenue Management Supervisor regarding account strategies
- Assist in the processing of National Account bids
- Assist the Revenue Management Supervisor and Manager as required
- Assist in on-going Revenue Management projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have completed a post-secondary education in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Marketing/Sales/Financial Experience
- Strong Math background
- Experienced in MS Office suite, with emphasis on databases
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Takes the initiative
- Good organization skills
- Good networking skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.