Driver_FT (Canada)Primary Location: Mississauga, Ontario - CA Job ID 055035 Zip Code L4V 1C2
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Job Details: UPS is currently looking for Full Time Driver at our Mississauga -Airway location starting at $16.00 (additional $2 bonus per hour / per day) with top rates of $31.79.
- Job Classifications: Full Time Driver
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 3195 Airway Drive, Mississauga, ON L4V 1C2
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 9:00am – 7:00pm (flexible hours)
- Category: Operations
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $16.00 per hour (additional $2 bonus per hour / per day)
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $31.79 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives.
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday; flexible to work any 4 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid drivers license
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Physical examination by a UPS identified doctor
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.