Administrative Assistant II- Inventory- TracyTracy Primary Location: MIRA LOMA, CA - United States Facility Tracy Job ID 201214 Zip Code 91752
The ideal candidate for Admin Assistant II will have at least one year experience in a fast-paced office environment with transportation experience being a plus. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, telephone, and time management skills.
Some of the duties that will be expected of the Admin Assistant II are responding to department inquiries (including communication with external customers), assisting with the development and administration of various departmental programs and preparing reports, as well as performing administrative and office support activities for multiple managers.
- Preparation of reports
- Monitor transportation activities for service orders and updating system reports
- Support of the Function Manager and other staff
- Receive and file incoming documents
- Telephone coverage
- Able to resolve exceptions in dispatch process, overflows, alternate flows, delay coverage, and service
- Maintaining department records system
- Determining methods and procedures for completing tasks
- Work involves performance of routine and non-routine tasks
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, telephone, and time management skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek improvements to processes
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year office support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.