Industrial Engineer InternMinneapolis Primary Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN - United States Facility Minneapolis Job ID 220896 Zip Code 55413
We are the obstacle overcomers, and problem get-arounders. From figuring it out, to getting it done, our culture demands "yes and how". We don’t only move packages, we move data, innovation and ideas. We are UPS... the United Problem Solvers!
An Industrial Engineering Intern at UPS works on targeted projects individually, or in small teams. Projects require operational observations, data collection, cross functional communication, and problem solving. All completed projects will be presented to the Industrial Engineering staff upon completion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Work measurement in Master Standard Data (MSD)
- Cost benefit analysis
- Process improvement analysis
- Operational planning
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering and/or Engineering related discipline
- Effective statistical analysis skills
- Effective research and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, idealism, creativity and dedication to getting results
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across business units
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.