PT Hub Admin II - Import AMMIAMI HUB Primary Location: MIAMI, FL - United States Facility MIAMI HUB Job ID 196266 Zip Code 33122
The Miami International Hub is searching for an administrative assistant for operations coverage.
- Run and investigate Bond Reports for Customs and Border Protection Clearance.
- Perform Contingencies in accordance to Trade Act Regulations.
- Prepare pre-flight paperwork for USDA and Customs clearance
- Clear inbound international volume on a daily basis and general duties associated with the clearance.
- Prepare post operation files & reports.
- Review and Audit documents in both English and Spanish and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy in recordkeeping.
- Online Data Capture.
- Cover all facets of the OPS, such as Small sort, unload, south & north load, south rollers
- Knowledge of UPS systems: OPSYS, ISPS, ETT, FVT, IDIS
- Computer and Interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Desired (Written and Verbal)
- Able to pay crucial attention to details
- Able to Multitask
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Preferred to have experience using Microsoft office products (Microsoft word & excel)
- Must meet D.O.T., M.D.C.A.D. & U.S. Customs I.D. requirements (criminal backgrounds, Driver’s License check, etc.)
- Must meet UPS appearance standards
- Must be willing to work Holidays, work under stress and sense of urgency.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- Able to work extended hours as service needs dictate.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.