Intermediate Collections AssociatePrimary Location: Medellín, Antioquia - CO, Job ID 066826
Responsible for initiating calls with customers by phone or mail to collect payments and settle accounts. Follows-up accounts, updates and maintains accurate financial records including accounting, receivable, and credit records.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Other Job requirements
Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Education and Work Experience
- Technical or bachelors’ degree (depend of experience) in administrative careers
- Experience in collections areas or customer service
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.