Intermediate Collections AssociatePrimary Location: Medellín, Antioquia - CO, Job ID 061108
Responsible for initiating calls with customers by phone or mail to collect payments and settle accounts. Follows-up accounts, updates and maintains accurate financial records including accounting, receivable, and credit records.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Other Job requirements
Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Education and Work Experience
- Technical or bachelors’ degree (depend of experience) in administrative careers
- Experience in collections areas (prefered)
- English and French Skills requiered
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.