GBS Senior A/P Associate
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position handles all aspects of payments and the Ariba Network to provide support for the Accounts Payable department. He/She adheres to payment processes related to UPS Global Business Services and serves as a liaison to identify and resolve issues. This position investigates and resolves discrepancies by examining, analyzing, and correcting payment issues. He/She ensures payments are in compliance with legal requirements, UPS specifications, and government regulations.
- Generates and distributes daily reports.
- Maintains databases and prepares various controls and audits.
- Oversees teams to ensure procedures are followed with administration of contracts.
- Researches and resolves errors by contacting requestors and suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Ability to analyze problems or situations and resolve with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Oracle, General Ledger, MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Must maintain confidentiality of privileged information
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.