GBS Intermed A/P Assoc
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position verifies expense advances, makes daily routine payments, audits supply requisitions, and codes invoices. He/She identifies areas of exception, researching causes for holds and delays and initiating solutions to resolve issues that delay and suspend processing of vendors’ invoices. This position performs other tasks as requested.
- Reviews and follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding invoices and payment of accounts.
- Serves as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Responds to administrative problems and vendor inquiries.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor records.
- Sorts, files, and matches invoices to prepare for processing.
- Examines, analyzes, verifies, and corrects accounting transactions.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.