GBS Billing AssociatePrimary Location: Medellín, Antioquia - CO, Job ID 065923
- The individual manages COD ECM’s and assists with some COD internal inquiries
- Answer ECM inquiries related to COD’s and Tracers. Follow up with internal and external customers as needed through calls full time.
- Contact customers by phone for missing information and/or provide additional details on the resolution.
- Contact customers daily by phone when needed to resolve open items.
- Work with customers to resolve irregular payments or procedures
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work with internal UPS functions and external customers to resolve issues
- The work load must be prioritized to ensure issues are addressed on a timely basis
- Follow documented procedures
- Key Accountabilities
- To prepare and send the documentation required.
- To contact clients when is required.
- To do analysis ad process paperwork of the process assigned.
- To provide solutions and follow up to the requirements.
Other Job requirements
- Mental agility
- Ease with mathematics
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Preparation of reports
- Decision making
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least last semester if is student inAccounting or administrative carreers, experience in those areas (Required)
- Experience in customer services (ECM 100% English calls full time) and/or collection processes
- English written, listen and spoken 85%
- Excel intermediate
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.