Project Management/Communications Co-Op
- Mahwah, New Jersey
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position collaborates with team leads and project teams under the supervision of senior members of the group and contributes to the success of the team. He/She possesses analysis skills, knowledge of application life cycle methodology, and the ability to take specifications and work from them. This position has knowledge of programming applications.
- Develops project plans and identifies tasks and milestones.
- Drives assigned project(s) to completion, tracking results and exceeding expectations.
- Interviews project teams and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Presents information to various stakeholders within the organization.
- Effectively communicates information and findings with all team members.
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a degreed college/university program, or graduated from a degreed college/university program within the last 24 months
- Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Business, Public Relations majors preferred
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours/week during the semester and up to 40 hours/week during the summer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite & Microsoft Teams
- Comfortable working with digital technologies
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany and Mahwah
UPS I.T. Speaks With Bloomberg
Satyan Parameswaran, Vice President, UPS Information Technology (I.T.), Operations Technology (OPT), sat down with Lisa Abramowicz of Bloomberg TV to discuss intelligent automation and its effects on the UPS enterprise.Learn More
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)