Process Supervisor - Technology (NJ/LV/ATL/KS/SLC)RAMAPO RIDGE I.S. CENTER Primary Location: MAHWAH, NJ - United States Facility RAMAPO RIDGE I.S. CENTER Job ID 195555 Zip Code 07430
The Customer Engagement Center (CEC) Project Supervisor is responsible for improving and implementing processes and procedures for Global Business Services (GBS). He/She develops global standards and process efficiencies within Global Business Services. This position responds to internal and external customers and other UPS groups concerning processes and programs. The Global Process Supervisor is responsible for documenting processes and procedures, developing process maps, improving existing processes, creating reference information, and providing operational support to ensure efficient use of resources.
The CEC Project Supervisor provides on-going feedback and support to customers to improve performance and ensure solutions meet customer needs. He/She participates in conference calls to investigate and determine resolutions of issues. This position gathers and documents business requirements for system development and improvements to application functionality. The Global Process Supervisor designs, tests, and implements processes and improvements to drive effective processes and a positive return-on-investment.
The CEC Projects Supervisor gathers and writes requirements for the various projects related to the CEC roadmap. He/She works with the various IT support teams and communicates the needs of GBS stakeholders. This includes frequent communication to GBS stakeholders of upcoming changes to the platform, tracking the resolution of known issues, and testing deployed enhancements to verify they meet the original requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews issues with appropriate personnel as needed to assign specific actions required to resolve
- Communicates resolutions to requesters to ensure understanding and acceptance
- Evaluates processes and systems to ensure compliance
- Resolves individual and group performance issues in accordance with UPS’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork
- Assesses requested information to ensure alignment with business needs, objectives, and practices
- Analyzes process change requests to determine time and cost impacts to the network and impact to customer experience and alignment with business strategies
- Tracks and analyzes data to determine root causes of process or program issues
- Communicates new processes to ensure Customer Service Representatives are trained on process changes and enhancements
- Coordinates and reviews company Customer Technology & Innovation Program (CTIP) initiatives that impact GBS
Knowledge and Skills
- Business, Financial, and Industry Knowledge: Demonstrates a general understanding of industry and financial trends impacting UPS and/or customers’ organizations; identifies the organizational structure and functions within a business
- Solicits and Gathers Information: Uses in-depth techniques to uncover new information or details that are not readily available; selects techniques and strategies that are appropriate for the audience; chooses techniques that result in more accurate and thorough information; implements strategies that minimize biases and preconceived ideas
- Solves Customer Problems: Recognizes when customers are having issues; identifies resolution to basic customer issues and recommends solutions
- Demonstrates a global perspective; Exhibits openness, flexibility, and a heightened aptitude for working within diverse cultural nuances (local constraints, perceptions, and sensitivities)
- Experience with data analysis - Preferred
- Process mapping certification - Preferred
- Previous management experience in GBS Operations or GBS OTC or current full-time supervisor - Highly preferred
- Previous experience working with Right Now Technologies (RNT), Customer Engagement Center (CEC), or other email / chat management systems - Preferred
- Previous experience working with Computer telephony integration (CTI) applications - Preferred
- Previous experience working with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or other digital voice applications - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.