IT Audit Manager
- Mahwah, New Jersey
- Level: Varies based on position
CVD - IT Audit Manager
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About this role:
The IT Audit Manager manages/develops IT Audit Plans, directs IT Audits, manages IT Audit reporting and manages/develops others. He/she provides guidance to Staff Auditors, develops customized audit programs and conducts work paper reviews. He/she assists in gathering data, selecting samples, executing tests, identifying control weaknesses, formulating recommendations and evaluating corrective action plans. The individual also participates in IT Risk Assessments and further development of the process. He/she manages interactions with Financial Auditors, Professional Practices Group, Auditees, Vendors and External auditors. Additional preferred skills: Network security technical skills; experience auditing vendor applications (Coupa and/or Workday); financial aptitude to help promote joint F&A/IT Audits
- Plan, perform and manage global IT compliance and risk-based audits for all UPS business entities
- Manage auditing of IT processes (e.g., patch management) and security controls for compliance and risk-based audits
- Provide/utilize tools and technical expertise for: automation of repetitive manual audit processes, querying the environment for data gathering and data analysis, etc.
- Current experience auditing z/OS, Linux, Windows, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL RDBMS
- Experience with SQL and/or Active Directory a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Int’l equivalent required in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Certification required (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA, CRISC)
- A minimum of 5 years current IT Audit experience, or equivalent UPS IT Security experience
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany, Mahwah and Wayne
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.