2021 Summer Intern - I.T. - Junior/SeniorTimonium Primary Location: 2311 YORK ROAD , LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD - United States, 21093 Facility Timonium Job ID 260843
2021 Summer Internship - UPS I.T. - Junior or Senior
Applications Development / Business Analysis / Quality Assurance
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
Are you a student looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
UPS, a leader in Information Technology, is currently seeking college students to join our team. If you are a highly motivated college student working on a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Human Resources, Finance or a related degree, then UPS is a great place for you to start your career.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- Applications Development
- Business Systems Analysis
- Quality Assurance
Positions are available requiring one or more of the following skills:
- App Dev / BA / QA
- Java, JSP, Java Spring Framework, C++, C#, .Net, ASP.NET, SQL, DB2, XML, HTML, Xamarin
- Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting Servers, Mainframe
- Cloud Architecture, Agile Methodology, Web Development, Mobile Development
- jQuery, Azure, Angular JS, Mongo DB, Couchbase, Google Cloud Platform App Engine & Firestore, Team Foundation Server, Eclipse, OpenShift, REST Services, Bootstrap
- Database Administration, Data Modeling, Data Design, Documentation
- General Skills
- Tools: Testing, Jama, TFS, Selenium, Quality Center, JMeter
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power Bi)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Facilitation, interviewing, whiteboarding, analysis
These positions offer a competitive salary with one of the most respected I.T. employers in its industry.
Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the summer months (Monday through Friday, May through August).
EDUCATION/Junior or Senior:
The desired 2021 Summer Intern will be a Junior or Senior, currently enrolled or graduated from a degreed college/university program with a major in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Human Resources, Finance or related discipline.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.