PE PT SupervisorLouisville Centennial HUB LOUISVILLE, KY - United States Facility Louisville Centennial HUB Job ID 187173 Zip Code 40219
The Plant Engineering Part Time Supervisor candidate works at the Centennial Hub to manage Facility Maintenance, Asset Management, Compliance, and Housekeeping.
- Perform Asset protection audits, conveyor inspection, repair quality checks on equipment or facilities with deficiencies.
- Support and help with facility audits for environmental and safety compliance.
- Support and maintain complete, accurate, current records and schedules facility and equipment repairs.
- Order supplies spare parts and equipment as needed, for the repairs, upgrade and maintenance of the facilities.
- Update and maintain data and inventories
- Help support, forecast and analyze control costs within the PE function.
- Process purchase orders and invoice expenses through procurement system.
- Develop spreadsheets and other reports required for the activities of the Plant Engineering function.
- Maintain effective lines of communication and working relationships with other functions and departments.
- Dispatch Mechanics and work with Mechanics on a daily basis to maintain system reliability.
- Respond to system critical issues and manage the necessary corrective maintenance action.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Mechanically Inclined.
- Candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Background in Engineering or a Technical related field.
Work Environment: Warehouse environment and with some office work.
Candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Offices tools (Word, Excel, Power Point). Background in Engineering or a Technical related field. Must be actively pursuing an engineering or technical degree.
Strong oral and written communications skills, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Notes: Management background will be completed.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.