- Louisville, Kentucky
- Entry Level
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy - and you could even schedule your first day of work within 20 minutes!
The steps are simple:
1) Provide some basic information to start the application process.
2) Watch a short video to see what the job is like.
3) Complete our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Driver Helpers? As a Driver Helper, you’ll ride along with a Package Delivery Driver in our famous brown trucks and help get packages of all shapes and sizes exactly where they need to be. It’s a lot of in and out of the truck, making deliveries and greeting customers. Helpers do not drive the brown truck. Driver Helpers work during the holiday season.
So, what does it take to make it through a busy shift helping to deliver boxes and packages?
- You’ll be picked up by your Package Delivery Driver at a specified location. You’ll work together to make multiple deliveries on a pre-assigned delivery route.
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Enjoy working outside
- Stamina - this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliable and responsible
- No experience necessary
- And a pair of sturdy work shoes
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?You’ve read about the quick application process, tight team, and active work…but what else do we offer to that makes being a UPS Driver Helper such a great seasonal job?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Growth opportunities - a seasonal job is a great place to start at UPS
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS all about? Well, you’re probably already familiar with us – we’re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers, dish towels and holiday gifts to college care packages and life-saving medicines.
But we’re more than that. We’re also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We’re professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what matters - to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
Fast Paced, Energetic Work
Must be Able to Lift up to 70 lbs
No Driver's License Required
About 35% of Seasonal Staff Become Permanent Each Year
Get Picked up by Your Driver
Benefits & Career Advantages
There are so many reasons to become a UPS Driver Helper:
Excellent Weekly Pay
No Driver's License Needed
Serve Your Community
Our Driver Helpers
Hear from real Driver Helpers on why they are essential to the team at UPS.