Aircraft Maintenance Line Supervisor - SDFUPSCO AIRLINE HANGAR Primary Location: LOUISVILLE, KY - United States Facility UPSCO AIRLINE HANGAR Job ID 189549 Zip Code 40213
Responsible for the supervision of Line Maintenance Mechanics to ensure compliance with FAA Regulations, the General Maintenance Manual and applicable A & P Maintenance Manual. Candidate must be available to work all shifts.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation.
- A current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Be versatile in approach when addressing multiple issues of varying complexities and subject matter.
- Clearly communicate complex issues in a concise manner (written and verbal).
- Work well in a team environment with a variety of people.
- Be a dependable self-starter and display initiative in all areas.
- Prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.