A5Louisville Outerloop Bldg 6 Primary Location: LOUISVILLE, KY - United States Facility Louisville Outerloop Bldg 6 Job ID 207217 Zip Code 40219
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant II. The ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years' experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment. The Operations Administrative Assistant II will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, telephone, and time management skills. If this sounds like your ideal career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general invoice information
- Ability to respond to questions from managers, customers and carriers
- Performs well under pressure and meets deadlines in a production environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Data entry and order processing, document scanning, shipment routing
- Resolving problems and maintaining an ongoing professional relationship with the customer and vendors.
- Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.
Knowledge and Skills
- 1+ years' of related administrative experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.