ADDETTO AL REPARTO SORTPrimary Location: Aeroporto Malpensa , Somma Lombardo, Varese - IT, 21019 Other Location: Varese Varese-Lombardia-Italy Job ID 065129
Management and coordination of in/out flows of containers and Customs gate, checking loaded volumes, reports, statistical processing and support to the activities of container handling in the warehouse, monitoring the container unloading flow and other contingencies related to operations.
• Planning sort operations depending on the planned incoming and outgoing volumes
• Generation of pre-alert documents and security documents (eg. declaration of Goods Safety)
• Verification and auditing of the quality, safety and security of conveyor belt operations and overall warehouse flow
• Monitoring adherence to UPS procedures and regulations in force during loading and unloading
• Weighing aircraft containers, subsequent closing and sealing, and filling in merchandise manifests for Containers
Other Job Requirements
• Management of daily pre-operation and post-operation meetings
• Timing and quality performance analysis
• Entering data on departure times and load percentage into system
• Preparation and processing of statistics
• Compiling reports of operations and updating internal databases (also in English).
Education and Work Experience
High school diploma (preferably Aeronautical Expert)
Previous work experience in an airport environment preferred
Aptitude for management and resolution of operational issues
Ability to work under pressure to meet assigned deadlines
Thoroughness, reliability and dedication to work.
Precision and punctuality in drawing up assigned reports
Determination and decisiveness in personal attitude
Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to work in the warehouse environment
Common sense, organizational skills, problem solving
Good knowledge of Office applications
Good knowledge of English
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.