Part Time IE Load PlannerLenexa Facility Primary Location: LENEXA, KS - United States Facility Lenexa Facility Job ID 189697 Zip Code 66215
The IE Part-time Load Planning Supervisor assists with the development of daily and weekly load plans that optimize the transportation network by reducing excess feeder movements and network handles. He/she may communicate those plans to the Hub operation team during the daily presort meeting as well as with the Feeder function before each operation. This position assists with monitoring the execution of the load plan. The IE Part-time Load Planning Supervisor assesses load quality in targeted loads and ensuring load plans are followed. They also communicate the results of the adherence to the load plan to the hub and feeder management teams. They work closely with the local Feeder Scheduler to ensure alignment of the load plans and the feeder schedules. This position supports and uses the various Load Planning tools.
- Develops Daily and Weekly Load Plans
- Monitors Execution of Load Plans in Operations
- Communicates Plans and Results to Hub and Feeder Operations
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to work with a team environment with both hourly and management employees
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Willing to work in both an office and warehouse environment
- Capable of working with operators to solve production and service issues
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.