PACKAGE HANDLER LACHINE DAY 13:00-18:00Primary Location: 1221 32nd Ave. , Lachine, Quebec - CA, H8T 3T2 Job ID 056935
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
- Overtime after 5 hours of work
- Advancement opportunities/promotion from within
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, sorting and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Sort and stocking of packages based on postal codes
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to read, memorize postal codes.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.