EVENING SORTER - KELOWNAPrimary Location: Kelowna, British Columbia - CA Job ID 057925 Zip Code V4V2L7
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Local Sorters
Work Hours: Flexible, part time hours, weekdays.
Local Sorters are responsible for unloading and loading packages off and on trailers, air canisters and other vehicles in the afternoon/evenings. Other responsibilities may include:
- Scanning and sorting packages based on postal codes, addresses, package dimensions
- Understanding and recognizing postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Standing closely with conveyor, roller belts and other equipment in the warehouse
- Washing package cars to ensure cleanliness.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding work environment;
- Warehouse experience is considered an asset but not required.
What we offer...
- Training and Development: training provided for all positions
- Weekly compensation: weekly pay, effective starting rate of $16.75/hour
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: reimburse tuition fees for up to $1500/semester*
- Guaranteed wage progression: guaranteed wage progression*
- Generous benefits package: MSP coverage, extended benefits and pension plan
- Promotion from within: career advancement in many areas of the business
- Employee discounts: employee discounts available online through UPSers.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.