Revenue Mgt Pricing Specialist
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position reviews incentive requests for accuracy. He/She conducts analysis and prepares agreements for approval using revenue management tools to ensure UPS’s approval guidelines have been met. This position supports the sales team in their efforts to grow profitable volume through incentive proposals, answers pricing-related questions, and provides supplemental information to sales during the pricing appeal process.
- Develops appropriate pricing strategies for individual accounts.
- Develops and implements incentive agreements.
- Compares and benchmarks sales requests to competitive market rates for similar type accounts.
- Ensures compliance with UPS revenue management policies and profitability goals.
- Completes analysis in support of pricing analyst with basic direction.
- Obtains knowledge of pricing systems and tools to accurately monitor proposals through the bid cycle.
- Works with appropriate internal systems to ensure timely and accurate pricing implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or related field - Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understands basic financial terminology and concepts
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.