[UPS Korea] Air Operations_Assistant_Permanent PositionPrimary Location: Jung-gu, Incheon - KR Job ID 055646 Zip Code 22381
Air Operation are working in shift as scheduled.
Air Operation are responsible for Load Handling, OPSYS, Weight Balance and build-up/Breakdown for Air Cargo/Small Package and Transit shipments.
In Addition, Handling of Documents for Export, Import and Transit, making Air Cargo Manifest, performing mainframe scanning by OPSYS, arranging Common Carriage
, Air Cargo Dangerous Goods, AMS for Import/Export/Transit and Crew Handling.
* Crew Handling
* Handling of Aircraft Arrival/Departure
* Supervising Unload/Load form/to the Aircraft
* Handling of Documents (Acceptance, Release and Audit Master Air Waybill and delivering Transit Master Air Waybill )
* Making Air Cargo Manifest
* Performing Mainframe Scanning for Export & Transit Express by OPSYS
* Arranging Common Carriage space
* Air Cargo Dangerous Goods (Acceptance Auditor)
* Daily/Weekly/Monthly report
* Minimum College graduated or above
* Knowledge of information technology included ability of MS Office
* Good ability to read and write English
* Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill as well as open mind.
* Acceptance Auditor
* Confident, trustworthy and able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Drive license - level 1.
• 40 hours week (Weekend / Holiday Shift)
• Shift (06:00 ~ 15:00 /15:00 ~ 24:00)
• 311, Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, Korea
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.