Import/DM Permanent PositionPrimary Location: Jung-gu, Incheon - KR Job ID 056309 Zip Code 22381
The ImportDM is responsible for data download and upload of import high/low value shipments. This role will actively engage in EDI for download of I file and upload into uFMS & local program as well as generating reports in timely manner. The role requires a minimum education qualification of college/University Degree and hands-on Knowledge in the data management. In addition, he/she must be meticulous, able to communicate effective in order to fulfill the requirement of this position.
- Level I file download from OPSYS before flight arrival and transfer to local system
- After getting the updated file from auditor, update it to uFMS and screen it by using KC net.
- Create simple entry list via uFMS.
- Delivery address Correction from Import CS and partial modification of wrong zip-code
- Prepare special shipments for BC & Hub- Express Plus, DG and Import control shipments
- Prepare T/S shipment manifest and provide for UPSCO Air operation (ULN, DLC, HAN and SGN)
- Support special account (AMKOR & ALTERA)
Education and Work Experience
- Hands-on knowledge in MS office program
- Practical experience in brokerage & Clearance is preferred
- Good ability for reading, writing and speaking English
- Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill
- 40 hours a week
- Mon to Fri 02:00 am to 10:00 am
- Sat / Holiday: Shift(No duty on Sunday)
Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.