Global Freight Forwarding_Air Export Permanent PositionJung-gu, Incheon - KR Job ID 052961 Zip Code 22381
The air export assistant is responsible for handling air export shipments processing monthly 130 shipments on average. Receiving shipping request and arranging air export shipments and providing customer service, pricing, operation, billing to customers, data management, Claim and regular customized report.
- Receiving shipping request and setting up shipping plan by air
- Making booking the space with airline and negotiating for the cost reduction
- Issuing shipping documents after data entry into systems
- Providing customer service and performance reports for customers if required
- Good planning skills with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and determination in a professional manner
- Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.