Export/DM Permanent PositionPrimary Location: Jung-gu, Incheon - KR Job ID 056278 Zip Code 22381
The Export DM is responsible for supporting export clearance of shipments picked up by agent from remote area. This role will actively engage in auditing waybill and invoice to hand over documentation from agent to broker on time and handle master waybill as well as generating reports in timely manner. The role requires a minimum education qualification of college/University Degree and hands-on Knowledge in brokerage of clearance. In addition, he/she must be meticulous, able to communicate effective in order to fulfill the requirement of this position.
- Providing broker with documentation and ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Booking flight and handling master waybill and creating reports of volume.
- Communicating and gathering requirements / complaints of broker from centers and provide feedback to managements.
- Audit for Export Shipments
- Key-Entry and EDI submission for KR Customs
- DIS imaging for the invoice & waybill
Education and Work Experience
- Hands-on knowledge in MS office program
- Practical experience in brokerage & Clearance is preferred
- Good ability for reading, writing and speaking English
- Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill
- 40 hours a week
- Mon to Fri 13:00~22:00 or 14:00~23:00
- Sat / Holiday: Shift(No duty on Sunday)
Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.