Border Clearance_Border Clearance Service Assistant (Contract)Primary Location: Jung-gu, Incheon - KR Job ID 055044 Zip Code 22381
The Brokerage Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting clearance service to customers.
This role will actively engage in calling and delivery the customers to get all needed documents to be submitted for the customs clearance in timely manner. The role requires a minimum education qualification of college/University Degree and hands-on Knowledge in brokerage of clearance. In addition, he/she must be meticulous, able to communicate effective in order to fulfill the requirement of this position.
- Providing customers/broker support in the clearance and ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Providing customers accurate clearance information and procedure.
- Communicating and gathering requirements from customers and provide feedback to broker for clearance.
- Practical experience in brokerage & Clearance is preferred.
- Good ability for reading, writing and speaking English.
- Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.
• Sat / Sun / Holiday (Sat: Monthly, Sun: Bi-Monthly)
• 205, Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, Korea
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.