Feeder SpecialistWillow Grove Primary Location: HORSHAM, PA - United States Facility Willow Grove Job ID 220374 Zip Code 19044
The UPS DirectShip business unit is a fast pace environment taking care of customer’s daily and future transportation requirements. DirectShip manages customer’s small package business providing time definite, temperature controlled, custom transit and other services while controlling cost for UPS and the client.
The DirectShip Specialist position is multifaceted and responsible for maintaining various portions of the customer’s transportation operational requirements and UPS internal metrics. He/She collaborates across functional departments analyzing cost control opportunities and performs contract administration. The DirectShip Specialist creates presentations for quarterly business reviews as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides DirectShip TMS user support
- Performs customer contracts administration
- Service failure follow-up with carriers
- Manages customer accounts and relationships
- Load scheduling and planning to better control surge pricing
- Prepares presentations for customer quarterly business reviews
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask projects in a very fast pace environment
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (quality presentations) and Excel (VLOOKUPS and pivots tables)
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Preferred
- Transportation experience - Preferred
- Strong financial acumen - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here.
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.