Collections/Credit Control SupervisorPrimary Location: Hoofddorp, Noord Holland - NL Job ID 055696 Zip Code 2132 MR
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Collections Supervisor (location: Hoofddorp) who is driven to exceed targets and play a vital role within UPS to support our financial stability. You make sure our customers pay for our service on time, and if they don't, take corrective action together with your team. When you are able to develop initiatives to anticipate on the market trends of credit control and constantly are seeking for improvement, you can be the perfect fit.
What do you do on an average day?
• You are responsible for 20 collectors and 2 team leaders split over 2 countries BE & NL).
• Reduce aged debt and potential bad debt exposure to a minimum and within very strict timelines whereby your responsibility is to ensure KPI’s are met.
• Maintaining good relationships with shared service centers in Wroclaw and Dublin.
• Effectively liaise and communicate with internal and external departments/customers to resolve and escalate disputes or barriers restricting payments.
• Forecast your monthly results.
• Analyze initiatives' performance.
• Monitor and lead projects within the collections department.
• Develop and ensure adherence to procedures and policies.
What should you be able to do?
• You have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience and you are experienced within a credit control environment, preferably in a leading position.
• You use prompt and effective credit control to reduce the risk our company runs and to ensure the timely collection of revenue.
• You are independent and stress resistant.
• You need strong communication skills, written and verbal in English and Dutch.
• Sound knowledge of Excel is essential.
• Good analytical skills.
• Willingness to travel (to Belgium).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.