Transportation (On-Road) Supervisor - based in Binh DuongPrimary Location: 18A Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District , Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh - VN, 700000 Job ID 066211
Managing Service Performance & Productivity
- Manage Daily drivers onroad
- Responsible for Pick up & Delivery Routing
- Manage staff’s working hours properly to meet Productivity plan
- Build up strong Safety environment for driver team: Safe by Choice - not by Chance
- Responsible for safety performance in the assigned territories and safety trainings for drivers (The supervisor will receive train-the-trainer courses provided by UPS Health & Safety experts)
- Responsible for investigations and reports of auto accidents, injury and health & safety matters of drivers teams in his/her assigned territories.
- Provide training to drivers. Supervise and make sure MOP/ SOP is followed correctly
- Manage staffs incentive and performance valuation
- Be patient to understand drivers’ concerns, guide them to follow UPS’s policies and procedures
- Develop team and promote teamwork.
- Encourage & motivate staff on timely manner, focusing on Constructive feedback
Other responsibilities: Perform other tasks as assigned by the Department Manager, including but not limited to managing automotive, vehicle maintenance and cash collection.
- 3-4 years for experience in similar positions, especially experience in managing driver groups
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics, Transportation or relevant fields
- Having driving license is a plus
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Good communication skills – able to explain policies and procedures in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
- Training skill is required
- Strong leadership skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Accept working as and when required, such as on weekends and remote working via phone calls.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Dynamic working environment with competitive remuneration.
- Attractive incentive system including annual salary review, year-end bonus and stock options based on individual and company’s performance.
- Premium health care
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Other benefits such as annual health check-up, family days, year-end party and many training opportunities.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.