Sales Account Manager (Ho Chi Minh/dong Nai/binh Duong Territory)Primary Location: Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh - VN Job ID 058775 Zip Code 700000
Founded in 1907 as a Courier Company in the United States, UPS have grown into a multi-billion company with the main objective to facilitate trade globally.
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Account Executive to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Positions available in Ho Chi Minh City (Cu Chi & Hoc Mon Dist)
- Achieve sales target by exploring and developing customer’s need in their logistics functions.
- Sell UPS express products/services that are able to support customer's business needs.
- Focus on growing small to medium customer segment.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Address customer issues & concerns skillfully and professionally.
- Comply with UPS Sales process to develop business opportunities.
- Completing administrative tasks in a timely, accurate manner.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Dynamic, international working environment with competitive remuneration
- Attractive incentive system based on individual and company’s performance
- Premium health care
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Other benefits such as annual
health check-up, family days, year-end party and many training
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in field/outdoor sales
- Experience in express delivery services, freight forwarding, logistics, transportation, supply chain management, international trade or related fields is required
- A self-starter and fast learner with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic; aggressive and dedicated personality
- Good presentation skills, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge in MS-Office
- University / college degree in relevant fields
- Able to speak and write in English
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.