Human Resources Manager / Assistant Human Resources ManagerPrimary Location: Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh - VN Job ID 053518 Zip Code 700000
The Country Human Resources (HR) Manager provides consultative guidance to division managers and tactical execution in key HR areas such as Performance Management, Career Development, Labor Relations, Health and Safety, Compliance, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Workforce Planning, Community Relations and Employee Relations).
He/She ensures effective compliance with local laws/regulations and local governing agencies, and collaborate with business management to develop strategies in order to achieve business goals.
This position collaborates cross-functionally to investigate, analyze, and resolve critical concerns following the implementation of new processes and tools.
- Provides timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employees issue and concerns effectively.
- Provides direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions.
- Develops implementations plans to ensure successful execution of HR initiatives.
- Facilitates affirmative action plan to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participate internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic visions and partnership on business priorities.
- Manages Human Resources Report Card to track progress and goal achievement.
- Collaborates with Operation as well as Health & Safety team in ensuring safety standards to promote safe work practices.
- Manages workforce planning, compensation and benefits and employees service in the country.
- Implements employee relations strategies to ensure UPS is able to attract and retain qualified employees, minimize union participation, minimize company exposure to legal issues, and maintain a productive work climate.
- Apply and support knowledge on labor regulations and work rule processes in resolving labor and employment issues.
- Support and participate in UPS community activities to help strengthen company corporate citizenship legacy.
- Strategic partner to align HR policies and objective with Corporate and Business Strategies to achieve business goals.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Business Management/Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management or any relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience as performing as a Professional HR Practitioner with at least 5 years’ of managerial experience.
- Prior experience working in a MNC environment would be preferred.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good HR analytical skills.
- Confident, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess solid negotiation and influencing skills.
- Versatile, assertive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Sound knowledge on labor law regulations and employee relations along with great leadership skills with the ability to manage expectations of all stakeholders.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.