GBS Preferred Cust Associate
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides a one-to-one customer service experience for UPS Preferred accounts. He/She analyzes and resolves problems, solves tracing and claim inquiries, and maintains ownership of customer situations through resolution which may include follow-ups and making outbound calls.
- Builds and maintains relationships with related internal functions (i.e., Billing, Delivery Information and Operations).
- Analyzes and resolves Preferred account issues.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous customer service experience - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.