Australia Buildings and Systems Engineering Specialist
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position troubleshoots, calibrates, and adjusts plant floor devices as necessary to maintain optimal performance of plant floor equipment. He/She sorts calls and breakdowns and expedites their completion. This position provides information to maintenance mechanics on how to complete required repairs to resolve breakdown situations. He/She assists in solving the daily problems inherent in keeping the conveyors or physical facility in good working order.
- Responds to internal customer .
- Responds to facility alarms and emergencies.
- Troubleshoots problems that arise.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent in engineering - Preferred
- Programming experience including troubleshooting, basic understanding of networks, motor control theory, and operation including basic AC and DC electrical troubleshooting - Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and elementary diagrams.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.