On-Road Safety Assistant SupervisorPrimary Location: 111, Daedeok-ro, Deogyang-gu , Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do - KR, 10541 Job ID 062027
The Health & Safety Assistant Supervisor position is responsible for supervising health & safety activities of center drivers and employees and implementing company safety guidelines by process control and risk management.
- Creates and executes company health and safety strategies, processes, policies, procedures and practices including auto accident prevention, injury prevention, occupational health, and regulatory safety compliance; uses safety-related data to drive safe practices; follows standard injury and auto accident response processes; monitors and adjusts programs in response to changes in applicable laws and regulations.
- Works with Human Resources to ensure the implementation and maintenance of a Comprehensive Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure that health, safety, and compliance standards are adhered to and met.
- Maintains updated employee training and certifications to provide a safe, proficient work environment.
- Utilizes individual and group conversations, active support of safety committees, and leads by example to raise health, safety, and compliance awareness.
- Conducts audits to ensure compliance with UPS & country guidelines for safety.
- Solicits input from team members and employees to improve the work safety environment.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of Safety training experience in the same or similar industry (Small Pacakge, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Transportation)
- Minimum 2 years of successful people management experience
- Candidate must possess valid Driver’s License (manual brake)
- Great leadership skills with excellent communication skill
- Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills preferred
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.